Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hairstyle Book For Girls

I wanted to make a book of hairstyles for my princess, kind of like a scrapbook. And well, I figured as long as I was going to the trouble of making one for us..... I might as well make some books for our readers to enjoy as well, so I did!

Here it is! Our very own hairstyling book!!

hair style book hairstyling book The Princess and I chose 15 of our favorite unique hairstyles from our hairstyling blog (http://princesshairstyles.com/) and 1 more hairstyle we love that hasn't been posted. So, 16 total hairdos. The book is 8 1/2"x 11" and 66 pages long (all in color on quality paper.) Of course I included step by step pictures and written instructions for each hairstyle (just like the blog.) We also made sure to pick out a binding that can lay flat on the counter so that the pages aren't giving you trouble while you're trying to do hair. I find it inconvenient to go back and forth between the computer and the bathroom when we're doing a hairstyle and wanted something to look at right on the bathroom counter, so this has been great!

This would make a nice gift for a princess! I did my best to keep the costs down so that anyone who wants a book will be able to afford it. :) These books will be on sale for only $16.99. If you want more than one book, I will combine the shipping to save you shipping costs as well.

To purchase, just use the paypal button on our right sidebar! --->

I've had a few people ask about shipping internationally. I would be happy to, but the shipping costs may be a little more. If you are interested in purchasing and you don't live in the U.S. or Canada, email me your address and I can send you a price for shipping. I will ship to Canada for the price listed. Thanks! hair4myprincess at yahoo dot com.

7 comments:

  1. i order a book from you and never got it how long dose it take for shipping been two month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    If you can send me your name and address in email, I can look up your order. hair4myprincess@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for making this book! We got it last week and my daughter has looked over and over it. She'll finally sit still and let me do her hair to look like the princess in the book. One of our new favorite items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this book! I bought one for my daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you planning on making more books like the one your selling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,

    I don't have plans to make another volume right now. Maybe in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the book so much and the hairstyle basket weave etc thanks for the nice book

    ReplyDelete